Today Scholastic Books is releasing a Harry Potter Coloring Book.
Muggles, wizards, and witches everywhere are rejoicing.
If you have not yet rediscovered the joy and stress-release found in adult coloring books, it is long overdue that you jump on the bandwagon.
The 96-page long book will feature sixteen full-color pages and 80 intricate black-and-white line drawings.
Scenes I hope are depicted (but probably will not be):
- Swollen Aunt Marge soaring away
- Moaning Myrtle haunting the bathroom
- Dumbledore eating lemon drops in his office
- Teenaged Snape
- Gilderoy Lockhart combing his hair and admiring his reflection in a mirror
- George and Fred feeding kids puking pastilles
- Everything in Hogsmeade
- Hagrid playing fetch with Fang
The book promises to be magical fun for both kids and adults alike.
I cannot wait to check it out.
What illustrations do you hope are inside?